Promo de 24H sur l'Asset Store.

Toute l'actualité liée à Unity.
ZJP

Promo de 24H sur l'Asset Store.

Message par ZJP » 13 Fév 2013 17:11

Salut,

Des promos pour les prochaines 24H sur l'Asset Store.
Quant a moi, je "saute" sur Tnet.
Alors Max, cela répond à ta question à propos du financement de mon projet? :mrgreen:

JP

Max

Re: Promo de 24H sur l'Asset Store.

Message par Max » 13 Fév 2013 17:37

ZJP a écrit : Alors Max, cela répond à ta question à propos du financement de mon projet? :mrgreen:
farpaitement Image
Pas d'aide par MP, le forum est là pour ça.
En cas de doute sur les bonnes pratiques à adopter sur le forum, consulter la Charte et sa FAQ

cayou66
Codeur
Codeur

Message par cayou66 » 13 Fév 2013 17:38

Font chier, on vient d'acheter Tnet au prix fort -_-

cayou66
Codeur
Codeur

Message par cayou66 » 13 Fév 2013 17:41

Et les mecs qui ont acheté le pack à 4000$ de substance doivent avoir tellement les méga boules.

ZJP

Message par ZJP » 13 Fév 2013 18:28

cayou66 a écrit :Font chier, on vient d'acheter Tnet au prix fort -_-
ArenMook le développeur prend les devants. La sortie prévue de Lynx risque de chambouler la donne. Fholm le développeur de Lynx étant le plus virulent critique de TNET. Pour la petite histoire, il avait aussi créer un compte bidon pour mieux "charger" celle-ci. En oubliant qu'ArenMook est désormais un employé d'UT. Facile pour lui de mettre en évidence l'usage du double compte. La lutte des librairies réseaux s'annonce chaude. :mrgreen:

Fholm a écrit :As this thread has gotten some attention in the past week and I know there are a few of you waiting for this to be released, I figured it would be a good time to post a status updated. So, what has actually happened so far, how much is done and how far off is the release? Sit tight and I will give you all the info.

So, I first have to rewind a bit to the early planning stages of this networking kit. I was originally throwing around several different networking libraries as options for this: The built in, uLink, Photon and Lidgren. The absolutely first version of this kit actually used the built in networking in Unity, but it proved far to limiting to be of any use. I also evaluated Photon but had to dismiss it as it doesn't give you access to any of Unitys game world on the server. uLink was also cut out of the picture as it's far too expensive for most people to have access to. The choice was simple and I went with Lidgren, while it does take more work to use a library as basic as Lidgren it comes with several benefits: 1) It's free, 2) It can run inside of Unity and 3) It gives you (almost) full control over how and what data is sent.

Lidgren as definitely the best choice to begin working on this kit with, but I am sad to say that it has been proving difficult to mold it completely to my will and my idea of what this kit is supposed to do. Lidgren has a TON of features, message queues, channels, unconnected messages. Many of these features are of no use to 99% of all games, there are also a bunch of internal problems inside of Lidgren like bugs, quirky thread safety, not being able to run in single-thread mode, it plays a bit loose and wild with the garbage collector and several pieces of the core components have linear scaling causing them to slow down heavily under load. Lidgren still has a solid choice, but it just has too many problems and a source code which is incredibly complex.

About half way through implementing all features I realized to be able to get exactly what I wanted, I had to build my own UDP library. The library I developed, which is done and working has the current working title "Lynx". It has several features not available in any other networking library for Unity today - the most specific one being a concept called "most recent state data"-delivery which is a priority based delta-compressed state delivery mechanism borrowed from Tribes II and and Halo: Reach games. "Lynx" is completely game-agnostic, targeted at up to 256 players (no "MMO"-scale, but large enough I think) and performs really well. It's mainly targeted at fast moving and high precision games (like FPS:es) and has several features built in to support these types of games.

Anyway, "Lynx" will be released to the community hopefully within a month, maybe a bit longer. I have been working on the FPS Kit at the same time, building it on top of "Lynx" and pushing more features into the "Lynx" side of things. The FPS Kit is looking to be released about two months after the Lynx release. So a realistic time table is this:

Middle to end of Februari: Lynx
Middle to end of April: FPS Kit

This might be a bit longer then most people want to wait, but I'm pretty much refusing to compromise on quality here and want the code and functionality to hold the highest possible standard.
JP

ZJP

Message par ZJP » 21 Fév 2013 16:30

UP :
De l’intérêt d'effectuer un achat spontané pendant un promo. (Très littéraire comme "titre") :mrgreen:
TNET qui coutait 45$ avant la promo, 20$ pendant celle-ci voit maintenant son prix grimper à....65$. Puiffff. Je l'ai échappé belle. :lol:

giyomuSan

Message par giyomuSan » 21 Fév 2013 16:36

lol moi aussi xd... :lol:

cayou66
Codeur
Codeur

Message par cayou66 » 21 Fév 2013 20:42

ZJP a écrit :UP :
De l’intérêt d'effectuer un achat spontané pendant un promo. (Très littéraire comme "titre") :mrgreen:
TNET qui coutait 45$ avant la promo, 20$ pendant celle-ci voit maintenant son prix grimper à....65$. Puiffff. Je l'ai échappé belle. :lol:
Ah ouais, il s'embête pas le mec.

ZJP

Message par ZJP » 21 Fév 2013 20:47

Offre et Demande. C'est en tout cas la preuve que son "tool" a du succès. :mrgreen:

ZJP

Message par ZJP » 27 Fév 2013 15:32

UP.
Nouvelles promotions dont, Ultimate FPS Camera à....7.50$ 8-) 8-)

Répondre

Revenir vers « News Unity 3D-France »