Mise à jour Unity Iphone 1.7
La nouvelle version de Unity Iphone est sortie et est disponible à cette adresse.
Outre la possibilité de développer pour l’Ipad, voici les principales features :
- Enables iPad deployment for both Unity iPhone Basic and Unity iPhone Advanced.
- Adds iPad Simulator support so you can develop iPad apps even if you do not have the hardware yet.
- Added universal application support so you can make apps that work both on iPad and iPhone.
Additional Features and Improvements
- Apple iPad target, icon and splash screen can be chosen in Player Settings.
- 3:4 and 4:3 aspect ratios can be used to prepare your game for iPad.
- Native plugins are supported in iPad Simulator.
- System.xml can now be used with iPhone Basic license.
- Fixed static batching to correctly treat multiple materials in the source meshes.
- Unity iPhone Remote does not work on iPad.
- Unity iPhone Remote does not support iPad resolution emulation in Unity iPhone Editor.
- Video playback is always portrait on iPad (possible workaround is to use rotated video).
- Audio playback is problematic in iPad Simulator (most probably iPad Simulator bug).
- Xcode shows a lot of harmless warnings.